Worldwide Travel & Tourism utilizes a comprehensive travel management scheme to help individuals, groups, companies, and business entities making the most out of what they spend on their travel while making it a safe and comfortable journey attained with optimum success.
Managing your travel actually starts with a good understanding and analysis of your travel program where we can accordingly deliver the best travel solutions that would optimize your traveling budget, minimize your connections and flying times, and grants you a safe journey with minimal procedures.
Comprehensive Travel management encompasses all travel services and solutions to include:
• Reservations and issuing tickets on all international and domestic airlines all over the world utilizing more than one reservation system to ensure multiple choices and diversity with 24/7 service and emergency follow up
• We provide our clients, individuals, and companies complete visa services that include information about each type rules and regulations– application, appointments, and submission of all needed documents. Rules regulations
• Studying and proposing most convenient air fare, with minimum connections and minimum flying times
• provide travelers with a quick reference for requested destinations, in
addition to an accurate detailed itinerary which includes carrier, flight number, cost, rules and conditions
• Follow up on the traveler’s “Frequent Flyer Mileage System” such as Cedar Miles, Flying Blue, Executive Club, Sky wards …etc.
• Privileged check in services and airlines’ lounges facilities
• Keep record of Travelers’ profiles: passport copy, preferred airlines, preferred seating arrangements, preferred meals, etc.
• Updating travelers with the latest necessary travel news and rules about airlines or airports or country of destination
• Notifying travelers of such events as airport closings, cancelled or delayed flights, buses voyages, strike situations, and local political or safety conditions and measures
• Meeting and greetings services at airports all over the world in addition to convenience services of transportation, car rental, taxis, trains, and internal flights
• Corporate Group travel services
• Managing travel “on spot” events and activities
• Assessing clients experience with us and work promptly to analyze any possible complaint.